Monday, July 30, 2007

Week 8 #18 Online Applications Wordprocessing

Google Documents:

If I had known about Google Docs I would not have purchased a wordprocessing program that was so expensive. I notice that I can do the same thing with google docs. Look I can change the fonts: Jack and Jill went up the hill. ( Comic Sans). I can change the color of the text. They went to fetch a pail of water.

Look at my list:

  1. chinese food
  2. crab cakes
  3. shrimp salad

Here are examples of a bulleted list:

  • Name your favorite food
  • Name your favorite pasttime

The bullets are very limited there's only this one. Notice I can change the text size

1 comment:

JimD said...

I had never tired any of these online productivity things either and now I'm using them a lot. They're GREAT when you're collaborating with people - particualrly with folks from other systems.